April 8th Deadline!
Mile High Scuba Club invites you to enter your favorite underwater, scuba, freediving or snorkeling related photo in our Spring Scuba Photo Contest!
- A physical copy of the photo must be delivered to High Plains Scuba on or before April 8th.
- Photos must be in an 8×10 format, framed (10×8 is ok).
- Photo entries are limited to 2 per person.
- Your name and contact information must be attached the back of the photo.
- No entry fee for Mile High Scuba Members!
- Photos will be displayed at HPS from April 17th – May 17th.
- Public voting will takes place from April 17th – May 17th.
Judging will be based on:
- Public favorite
- Shop favorite – composition, level of difficulty, rareness, overall enjoyment.
- Club favorite
- Swim kids favorite (kids only!)
- Best story
- Best color
Prizes will be given at the Mile High Scuba Club Meeting on Thursday, May 18th, where you may pick up your photos. MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN!